Saturday, March 17, 2012

Updated Things!

Yay!

I have updated the commission page slightly. By slightly, I mean quite a bit.
Different prices are now up, as well as buttons of "chibi" characters.

Normal prints, books, etc. are going to be posted as usual.

Because of my erratic drawing styles that I end up with, it can be a little complicated. I can replicate almost any type of drawing that I have done in the past though, so you're safe. If there is a style of art that you have seen here, or on deviantART, or even Facebook, there is pretty good chance that even if it's 4 years old I can still do it.

So, if you see something, please don't hesitate to ask. I will let you know, even if it means trying it out first. I also do cut paper work and custom books, that can be seen on PaperTapir.

Feel free to e-mail me with any questions~

No comments: