Saturday, March 24, 2012

Big Fox, Little Fox

This is approximately a quarter of a watercolor I'm putting the base layers on right now. It's a fox. Sort of. Going to end up a mixed media piece because I want to gouache the heck out of part of it. I don't draw animals very often but this was a good time. I guess it's because it didn't actually need to be very "fox" like. Vague post is vague!

I'm trying to catch up on reading a bunch of books that I've gotten over the past couple weeks. I also am working a bunch on Ume Abroad. And those other things I do. Yep.

Going to try and slog through piles of ink to get this intaglio print to work out. I'm not incredibly optimistic about the colors though. That's this week. Should be getting a few more pages of the comic done as well. Trying to work out printing for Jubilee still.

No comments: