Sunday, March 18, 2012

Ume Abroad progress



I wrote this nice happy journal and then the internet ate it. So have a shorter less involved one. It's probably for the best anyways. This are header images for different sections of Ume Abroad. I figured because they happen to have Japanese names (even though none of them are) they'd start in Japan. The next one might be Europe. I really do want to hit the Euro, but maybe not Russia. Curse you fancy buildings.

The one of Senbei I gave up on because I don't like the original drawing so I'm starting over on it. Yes, they all happen to be wearing various shades of blue or teal, it was actually unintentional for once. But it might have to stay that way. Tamago is hard to color because her skin and hair are so...eggy. Ahaha I didn't do that on purpose either.

So yep. These might end up being the promos for the preview, but who knows. My computer is so sad right now. I've been running photoshop and a bunch of other things.

Looking at printing for the preview, Jubilee and Fresh Ume. Jubilee is proving harder than Fresh so that's going to be interesting.



No comments: