Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Time Bird, coast to coast

(Anything with two words, the first one was "space bird", which actually makes sense with "coast to coast". This doesn't. At all.) Moving on... WELCOME TO MY PHOTOSHOP DISASTER ZONE.

I'm not sure what I was trying to do here, except have fun doing things that mess with my drawings. It happens more than is probably healthy.

 This horrifying blue brought to you by layers, and the letters P and S. Also, the color teal.

This version is one of my favorites, I didn't keep any of them, just screenshot them and went on my way. If I was a braver and better person I'd invest in a lot of highlighters and just draw like this.

A less eye-burn-y version! I like the moon-thing-spot-yellow-thing being so dark. The feathers on this one look pretty different up close. So little teal!
Here's the actual one, in all it's higher definition glory. Time Bird isn't actually Time Bird, even though it matches Space Bird (also I'm iffy about assigning actual genders. I think it's maybe a guy.) BUT I made this time wizard-person-thing when I was 13 and figured I'd run with...well nothing, except the wizard guy had threads too. But he also had planets. No it's not The Doctor. Though maybe that'll be next. TARDIS bird?

No comments: