Monday, January 30, 2012

Bird again


Well this is what it's supposed to look like. I had some trouble with this and it involved a lot of fixes but I like the shape, the thicker line was something that was decided later and I'm not sure if I'm satisfied with it. I think it got away from the bird feeling. Or maybe it's a...chubby bird. One of those little fatty ones that lives on the ground. (Bird knowledge=barely any. Sea life knowledge=way too much)

 
Something horrifying happened when I hit the scan button while the cover was open. Sharing is caring!

Deciding on a Valentine's Day Ume comic. I think next year I'm going to do really minor holidays. Also I should find out when Bagel Day is over at the Perp. Because that's what's important in life. Bagel Day from high school.

I really want to take a pattern class, I don't think it's something that I'd be be very good at learning myself, too specific.

No comments: