Tuesday, May 22, 2012

New Book and World Turtle Day

 
Recent updates around the other sites are this new charm book, you can find out more on Paper Tapir. Also here is a sneak peek for tomorrows special Ume update for World Turtle Day

I have a whole bunch of things going on until around the beginning of August, hopefully everything will get done and I'll have time to work on my own stuff, but I'm not holding my breath on this one. Trying to finish redrawing the Ume Abroad preview for CAKE (June 15-16), I'm helping with two different art festivals. CONvergence is at the beginning of July and we have to to a bunch of work for that, and I'm TAing for the MCAD pre-college program again during the middle and end of July. 

I'm going to be trying to get a normal website up for Paper Tapir and then un-merging the blog and the actual site, unfortunately that's going to come after all these other things. 

Again, thank you all so much for the additional support on the Facebook fanpage of Paper Tapir!




No comments: