Monday, February 13, 2012

Jamie and Donovan and wolf guy


 
Jamie and Donovan for Valentine's Day, which I can post here because it's safe. For now. Also, you know. Most places on the internet. This was my last piece of this kind for a while maybe. I'm now out of watercolor paper this size. It's a nice ending to it though. Arms are for chumps.

I'm really atrocious at drawing animals. The heads get away from me. Anyways, decided on this wolf-type thing in a coat. I'm not sure why.

Things I don't care about: if you're a furry. If you're a creepy furry, you're probably just a creep. If you're a jerk, you are just a jerk. It's not because you're a furry. I dislike when people think that "furry" automatically equals "bad". Ugh. Also, then there's the fact that "furry" means "bad" and "anthro" is "kind of okay as long as ______".

Okay, this is going to get soapbox-y soon, I'm going to stop. There might be more of wolf-trenchcoat-man eventually. I like his fancy hair.

No comments: