Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sketches

I haven't posted anything since the 19th of August.
Ugh. Have some sketches at least.


Blehhhh. I don't even?

Concept for Max's (Four Steampunk Horsemen of the Apocalypse) Death costume. *Not shown, copious amounts of notes, sketches and other crap. This is the "nice" looking version. :/ I feel like I'm cheating people out of knowledge if I don't mention these things...

Originally Tom and I were going to do a courier service for a convention. In theory this would be fun, but also in theory...and in reality it would be wayyyy too crazy. In any case, I might still do a courier outfit. This is some weird mix of pseudo steampunk (Last Exile?) and other stuff. Jet packs! I guess I'm pretty stuck on Rocketeer?

These are some basic concept sketches for other morning wear outfits that go with the courier outfit. It made sense when I did it...

No comments: