Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ume Guest Comic Request

For those of you who expressed interest in doing a guest comic for Ume, thank you!

Ume has been really good for me as it's simple and fun, I hope you guys can have fun with it too! I know everyone is super busy. So I'll be posting about it here and there. Remember you can ALWAYS send me art and I'll be more than happy to post it up on the blog. <3

Your art will be featured in the print version of Ume that is coming out this winter, please let me know if you do NOT want your art to go to print version. It will be put only on the blog with a handy watermark. (You can also just...do your own watermark.)


For sending purposes you have several options:
* Upload your image somewhere like a file
sharing site and note me the link on facebook.
* Do the above but attach it (.jpg or .png please)
to an e-mail and send it to steorraleoht@gmail.com.
* Upload it to deviantART and send it via note
@ShrunkenAngel.deviantart.
(Please remember to leave the download feature on!)

I will resize larger images for health purposes.


Please send your images/links/etc with the name you would like to be known as and a website/blog/dA if you have one so I can link to you!

(Your name (optional: website/email) will also go in the print version.)


Here's the list of UME format notes from the last note:

* 1 panel
* nothing sexual, violent, etc...Ume is G-rated.
* Colors are optional but encouraged
* OCs are good.
* Detailed or as simple as you like.
* Any medium.

No comments: